Video re-post of the Dash News Podcast episode 135. This week we had special guest Amanda B. Johnson, Dash Investment Foundation Supervisor to reflect on Dash developments and achievements in 2019 but to also future outlook for Dash in 2020 with Dash Platform.
⏱️ Podcast Video Timestamps:
- 0:20 Helloooo and welcome
- 0:42 Welcome Amanda B Johnson
- 2:00 2019 best year for Dash dev
- 2:45 The DIF
- 3:05 Weekly DIF Updates
- 3:35 DIF Daily operations
- 10:45 How does the DIF benefit Dash
- 13:52 How much does the DIF hold
- 15:40 Is a DIF MN an option
- 18:15 How can the DIF hold their reserves
- 20:20 How does the network benefit from the DIF
- 25:00 Why not just burn Treasury/DIF Dash
- 26:00 Joel’s market manipulation strategy
- 28:00 How does this look to the outside world
- 34:08 Multiple DIFs?
- 35:00 Thunderdome vs MN consensus
- 38:58 When will we find out more about companies C and A
- 40:10 How do the investment managers respond to holding reserves in Dash?
- 41:28 Where will the salary for the investment manager come from?
- 45:10 DIF as an extension of the Dash Treasury system
- 47:27 Tao’s Marketing video
- 55:20 Mark’s Multiple Why’s
- 57:16 Attracting Dash Platform devs
- 59:10 Dash doesn’t have a marketable product
- 1:02:55 DCG budget for Marketing
- 1:04:48 Dash Miners
- 1:12:45 Is Amanda happy with the current state of Dash
- 1:13:40 Any areas to improve upon
- 1:17:00 Travelbybit
- 1:22:30 Will Amanda consider a Dash School for Dash Platform
- 1:33:42 Social media links
- 1:34:22 Joel takes us out and into the AfterParty
- 1:35:56 Mark’s Notification Bell
- 1:36:38 Mark’s X-mas special stay … wishes.
The Dash News podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:
If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.
💬 Dash Chat Discord – www.staydashy.com