Video re-post of the Dash News Podcast episode 132. This week we had special guest Spencer Kuzara, Dash Investment Foundation Supervisor on the podcast.
⏱️ Podcast Video Timestamps:
- 00:02 Welcome to you the Dash podcast
- 00:42 Special guests for this episode is Kodaxx aka Spencer
- 01:09 Why are you now a DIF supervisor?
- 02:42 Was there an initiation like a secret ritual?
- 03:02 Meetings and proposals
- 03:55 What does Kodaxx bring that’s unique to the table?
- 05:57 The lightning network as an example
- 07:10 Amanda’s DIF update on the Dash page subreddit
- 10:44 The role of chairperson
- 12:22 A DIF masternode?
- 15:14 The recent pullback (Dash price)
- 17:51 Is there a preference for projects that accept Dash
- 21:39 Should the DIF trade?
- 27:04 The BCH Investment Foundation (B-CHIF?)
- 43:02 (Kodaxx disclaimer)
- 43:38 A DIF rogue not funded by the treasury
- 46:20 Reallocating the block rewards
- 49:07 Some figures by Mark
- 1:10:16 Maxies
- 1:17:34 Miners Matter
- 1:18:16 Dash hash rate going strong
- 1:19:48 TRX volumes and active addresses
- 1:22:47 Future guests: Ryan Taylor, Naomi Brockwell and Crypto Ramble
- 1:24:02 #WhenEvo ==> Open House in Scottsdale Arizona
- 1:25:23 Wrap up: where to read more about Kodaxx and the DIF
- 1:26:34 Joel takes us out
The Dash News podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:
If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.
💬 Dash Chat Discord – www.staydashy.com