Video re-post of the Dash News Podcast episode 131. This week we had special guest Heidi Chakos aka Crypto Tips on the podcast to discuss all things crypto.
⏱️ Podcast Video Timestamps:
- 00:03 Marks weekly “Hello!!!”
- 00:29 Introducing Heidi Chakos
- 00:56 The Price first…
- 01:24 Heidi not affected by price action
- 02:34 Still dollar-cost-averaging in
- 04:32 How did you get involved in the cryptocurrency space
- 09:25 What happened to Steemit
- 14:41 The Reddit brigade
- 16:36 Being nomadic and 2nd citizenship (St Kitts)
- 20:01 Tax laws in Portugal
- 23:05 Heidi the anti-AML/KYC privacy advocate
- 25:40 What do you (Heidi) recommend people to do
- 27:43 How risk-averse are you/would you disclose what coins you’re holding
- 31:26 Why are you doing learningcrypto.com
- 33:44 You’re a crypto maximalist?
- 35:13 Maximalism becoming more rabid
- 39:27 Are you selling your Dash for BTC?
- 40:08 Do you think since you’ve been doing the Dash News recap videos that you’ve been exposed to more information and insight about Dash
- 46:18 Is Heidi concerned about the new Youtube terms & conditions
- 49:03 Where are you sharing your content
- 52:01 The grand plan with learningcrypto.com
- 53:20 Does Heidi use fiat or is she unbanked
- 55:14 How often does Heidi spend crypto to buy stuff (hodler or spender)
- 57:08 Do you have a message to your followers (concerning price action)
- 59:17 What do you think is gonna wake up the market (usability vs speculation)
- 61:06 When is this market gonna start valuing cryptocurrencies on utility
- 62:38 Are you happy with BTC just being a store of value
- 64:30 Different usernames on different platforms
- 65:24 Do you think people have to be careful when following certain YouTubers and personalities
- 67:02 Why do you never mention Dash in your tweets?
- 68:41 Are there any projects now that really interest you?
- 70:15 (Heidi says the M-word and mentions the purple dragon as well)
- 74:13 “The market price cycle is not the protocol development cycle”
- 75:05 What do you look for in crypto projects?
- 77:07 Mark wrapping it up
- 77:26 anything I missed?
- 79:01 Joel takes us out/after-party
- 80:45 The Stay-Dashy End
The Dash News podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:
If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.
💬 Dash Chat Discord – www.staydashy.com