Video re-post of the Dash News Podcast episode 130. This week we had special guest Roel Castaño, Dash Mexico, on the podcast to discuss the U.S. to Mexico remittance corridor and the launch of RemeZaZa service for Dash.
⏱️ Podcast Video Timestamps:
- 1:11 Roel’s intro into Dash
- 5:19 Dash Cares
- 7:15 Remittance metrics/need
- 10:25 Why are you so passionate about this?
- 12:20 Joel’s remittance metrics vs Dash metrics
- 13:18 How is the Mexican Peso doing?
- 14:30 How was remittance done before Dash?
- 16:36 Cubobit Launches RemeZaZa Dash-Powered Remittance Platform for Mexico
- 19:19 How to promote RemeZaZa
- 22:10 What are the fees
- 26:26 Advantages over other services
- 28:30 Marks grassroots promo proposal
- 30:50 Joel ATM idea
- 36:34 The issue of money laundering
- 39:53 Dash back proposal
- 40:43 Is there a big Dash community in Mexico?
- 44:03 What remittance corridors exist? (outside of the US)
- 45:24 How to get Dash w/o proper papers?
- 48:40 How about a proposal to reduce fees to get people on board
- 49:49 Why not simply use Dash wallet to Dash wallet trxs?
- 53:38 How about a region-based exchange in the Dash wallet?
- 55:07 Joels mind-blown moment
- 57:00 What does crypto adoption look like in Mexico
- 59:37 (Stay Dashy Salute to Hilawe)
- 59:41 Getting Dash on Bitso
- 1:03:35 Website/twitter for RemeZaZa/Dash Mexico
- 1:06:20 Businesses accepting Dash in Mexico
- 1:12:35 Marks Dash bunny ears
- 1:13:30 What’s next?
- 1:15:00 Joel takes us out/After party
The Dash News podcast is now available to listen to on the following platforms:
If you haven’t done so by now, can you please make sure you like and subscribe to the Dash News YouTube channel. Thank you to the Dash community for your continued support.
💬 Dash Chat Discord – www.staydashy.com