This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
Dash News Video Recap – Dash Investment Foundation, Brave Browser, CrowdNode, Blox, SEC, SALT Lending & More!
July 3, 2019
May 25, 2017
Dash News Weekly Recap
- Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum Blockchain "Almost Full", Cryptocurrency Needs Usability, Privacy
- Fidelity Receives Over $100 Million USD In Cyptocurrency Donations for Charity
- NowNodes Integrates Dash, Expanding Network Development Opportunities
- Welche Bedeutung die Schlagzeilen zu Dogecoin für den Kryptomarkt haben
- What the Theft of a BBC Reporter's $30,000 in Ethereum Shows About Cryptocurrency