This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
November 19, 2017
- Dash Releases Version 0.14 Including ChainLocks 51% Attack Immunity
- VegaWallet and Covault Partner to Bring Dash Payments to Cannabis Dispensaries
- Dash Platform, DAPI, and Drive Value Propositions Further Enhances Dash Network
- Ian Freeman on Bitcoin Cash Japan vs. New Hampshire Dash Adoption
- The Real Reason We're Still Obsessed With Finding Satoshi Nakamoto