This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
March 16, 2019
April 30, 2019
December 21, 2017
January 20, 2018
Dash News Video Recap
- Pornhub to Adopt Cryptocurrency Usage
- Ripple CEO Says 99% of Cryptocurrencies Will Fail and Go to Zero
- BlackRock investiert in das Masternode-Unternehmen Neptune Dash
- Over 1 Million Britons Do Not Have a Bank Account, Cash Usage Still Very Prevalent
- Dash Bug Bounty Program by BugCrowd Proposal Update