This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
August 20, 2019
Dash News Recap Video
- What Could Trigger the Next Cryptocurrency Alt Season?
- This Week In Dash: November 11th - November 16th
- Litecoin's Genius Marketing Plan and Why It Works
- Cubobit Launches RemeZaZa Dash-Powered Remittance Platform for Mexico
- Dash Core объявляет день открытых дверей, чтобы продемонстрировать платформу Evolution