This week Mark Mason and I had the pleasure once again of appearing on an edition of IBF.LV, a network dedicated to the Latvian business community, to cover Dash. Specifically, we were invited on to give a crash course in masternodes: what they are, how are they different from regular nodes, how they help run Dash’s special features. Over the course of the three-hour discussion we also covered trusted masternode share services, use cases for multisignature wallets, privacy and anonymity features, and more. We also fielded questions from the audience and provided several helpful links to understanding more on the subject.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
Dash News Video Recap
- Dash "Halvening" Occurs, Eases Transition to Fee Sustainability
- Why Crypto Has a Conflict of Interest Problem, and How to Fix It
- Ripple CEO Says 99% of Cryptocurrencies Will Fail and Go to Zero
- BlackRock Joins Fidelity in Significantly Investing in Masternode Company Neptune Dash
- The Real Reason We're Still Obsessed With Finding Satoshi Nakamoto