Last night I had the please of appearing on the Crypto Show for the whole second hour of the show. We talked about my journey to cryptocurrency and then to Dash in specific, my involvement in the Dash Force, and the various amazing things happening in the Dash ecosystem, including the new iPhone wallet. You can listen below starting at the 55-minute mark.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
December 2, 2017
November 17, 2018
Dash News Video Recap
- Dash "Halvening" Occurs, Eases Transition to Fee Sustainability
- WhiteBIT Adds Support for Dash ChainLocks and InstantSend, Offers Zero-Fee Trading
- Dash Platform, DAPI, and Drive Value Propositions Further Enhances Dash Network
- Dash Podcast 139 Feat. Michelle O’Connor Uphold Inc. VP of Communications and Community
- 66,000+ KRIP Phones Sold, Builds Out Dash Ecosystem