Last night I had the please of appearing on the Crypto Show for the whole second hour of the show. We talked about my journey to cryptocurrency and then to Dash in specific, my involvement in the Dash Force, and the various amazing things happening in the Dash ecosystem, including the new iPhone wallet. You can listen below starting at the 55-minute mark.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
February 3, 2018
July 15, 2017
Dash News Weekly Recap
- Vitalik Buterin: Ethereum Blockchain "Almost Full", Cryptocurrency Needs Usability, Privacy
- Fidelity Receives Over $100 Million USD In Cyptocurrency Donations for Charity
- NowNodes Integrates Dash, Expanding Network Development Opportunities
- What the Theft of a BBC Reporter's $30,000 in Ethereum Shows About Cryptocurrency
- Welche Bedeutung die Schlagzeilen zu Dogecoin für den Kryptomarkt haben