Last night I had the please of appearing on the Crypto Show for the whole second hour of the show. We talked about my journey to cryptocurrency and then to Dash in specific, my involvement in the Dash Force, and the various amazing things happening in the Dash ecosystem, including the new iPhone wallet. You can listen below starting at the 55-minute mark.
About The Author
Joël Valenzuela is the editor of Dash News. He is a veteran writer and journalist in the cryptocurrency space, having written for Cointelegraph and the Dash Times, as well as for his personal site, The Desert Lynx. He also manages civic action organization the Rights Brigade and runs a taekwondo club.
September 22, 2018
November 24, 2018
Dash News Weekly Recap
- What Bitcoin Maximalists Can Teach Us About Cryptocurrency Adoption
- This Week In Dash: October 7th - October 12th
- Tim Draper Launches Dash-Like Universal Cryptocurrency Username System
- DuckDuckGo Consumer Survey Shows Increasing Demand for Privacy
- Was uns der $30.000 Verlust eines BBC-Reporters über Kryptowährungen sagen kann